What exactly do I get with a myEd course?
All myEd courses include the following benefits:
- HD videos that cover every syllabus dot point in detail which you can pause and replay as much as you want
- Courses taught by subject experts in the course, including published authors, perfect ATAR scorers and state rankers - who have extensive tutoring and teaching experience
- 500+ quiz questions to help you prepare for test your knowledge
- Productivity tracking and grade statistics to target your weak areas
- Personalised study pathways and suggestions to take guesswork out of studying
- Badges and levels which you can work towards that make studying fun
- Capacity to ask questions and get detailed answers quickly
- Access your course online, or on your smartphone or tablet 24-7
Who are the presenters and teachers?
Our presenters and teachers are subject matter experts. They include experts who achieved Perfect ATARs, State Rankings and have extensive tutoring and teaching experience in the subject.
Additionally, some of our presenters are published authors, and are regularly featured in the media, such as ABC, SBS, Sun Herald and Daily Telegraph as experts in their fields.
Is there a money back guarantee?
Our guarantee is that you’ll love myEd, but if for any reason you don’t feel like it’s right for you within 7 days we will happily refund your payment.
If this is the case, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.
How can I make suggestions for future content or share my ideas & feedback?
We love getting feedback, and are always working to make sure we are providing courses that are relevant, engaging and interactive.
If you have feedback, we would love to hear from you – please get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Can you cancel anytime?
Yes, we don't put you in any lock-in contracts so you may cancel your subscription at any time you wish.
However, if you feel like myEd isn't for you, please let us know why and we'll try our hardest to resolve any issue you may have.