What do myEd courses include?
All myEd courses include the following benefits:
- HD videos that cover every syllabus dot point in detail which you can pause and replay as much as you want
- Courses taught by subject experts in the course, including published authors, perfect ATAR scorers and state rankers - - who have extensive tutoring and teaching experience
- 500+ quiz questions to help you prepare for test your knowledge
- Productivity tracking and grade statistics to target your weak areas
- Personalised study pathways and suggestions to take guesswork out of studying
- Badges and levels which you can work towards that make studying fun
- Capacity to ask questions and get detailed answers quickly
- Access your course online, or on your smartphone or tablet 24-7
What courses do you provide?
We are constantly expanding our range of courses. To check our courses and get more information visit Our Courses
Need a different course? Tell us which subject you'd like to see and we'll get right on it!
How many quiz questions are available?
The number of quiz questions we provide is constantly growing. At present we provide a minimum of 500 quiz questions per subject. To get an up to date number, view Our Courses page, which provides total quiz questions available.
Who are the presenters and teachers?
Our presenters and teachers are subject matter experts. They include experts who achieved Perfect ATARs, State Rankings and have extensive tutoring and teaching experience in the subject.Additionally, some of our presenters are published authors, and are regularly featured in the media, such as ABC, SBS, Sun Herald and Daily Telegraph as experts in their fields.
Do you guarantee a score or grade increase?
While we have designed myEd courses to help you significantly improve your understanding of the content for a course, we cannot guarantee grade improvements. We can guarantee, however, that myEd courses provide immense value and are the best available on your computer, tablet or smart-phone. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase within 48 hours of subscribing, get in touch with us and we will refund you 100%.
How can I make suggestions for future content or share my ideas & feedback?
We love getting feedback, and are always working to make sure we are providing courses that are relevant, engaging and interactive. If you have feedback, we would love to hear from you – please get in touch with us.We look forward to hearing form you!